Atalasoft Web Document Viewer API Reference
The Atalasoft Web Document Viewer API reference contains information about Atalasoft HTML5 imaging controls.
- Work on every HTML5 browser (including mobile browsers).
- Display different types of images. PDF, TIFF, PNG, JPEG, BMP, GIF, PCX, PSD, PCD, RAW, WMF/EMF, TGA, JBIG2, Jpeg2000, DICOM, DWG, Xps, etc.
- Modify document structure and save modified documents.
- Enable annotations, thumbnails, and mobile support for a document.
- Display and fill PDF forms.
- Support text selection basing on PDF text layer or OCR data.
- Effectively work with big documents - make it possible to stream individual pages on demand without downloading the entire document first.
- Can be embedded into an existing web page or application.
In addition to this guide, the Atalasoft documentation set includes the following:
- Atalasoft CHM API Reference: Gives the complete Atalasoft server-side class library for offline use.
- You can also refer to the following Atalasoft information resources:
Kofax offers both classroom and computer-based training to help you make the most of your Atalasoft solution. Visit the Kofax website for details about the available training options and schedules.
Getting Help for Kofax products
Kofax regularly updates the Kofax Support site with the latest information about Kofax products. To access some resources, you must have a valid Support Agreement with an authorized Kofax Reseller/Partner or with Kofax directly. Use the tools that Kofax provides for researching and identifying issues. For example, use the Kofax Support site to search for answers about messages, keywords, and product issues.